TCT MOBILE CANADA LIMITED THE alcatel WEBSTORE RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from TCT Mobile Canada Limited (“TCT”) through the alcatel Webstore, you may return the undamaged device in the manner provided below, within 30 days of the shipping date for a full refund (less the return shipping costs and any applicable duties and taxes).
All returned items must be in like-new condition with no physical or water damage. The item(s) must be returned in the original product packaging with all the “Inbox Materials” (including wireless devices, chargers, cables and battery). If all Inbox Materials are not returned, TCT will not issue a refund and the purchased item(s) will be returned to the original purchaser.
Do you have an extended return policy for the holidays?
Yes. Items shipped during the December Holiday Period (between November 1st and December 31st are eligible for a full refund if received by January 31st.
Request a Return Mailing Label by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your 9-digit Order ID number, full mailing address, name, and phone number in the email.
- Please be sure to include your reason for return.
- A FedEx Return Label will be emailed back to you.
- Print the return label, then apply this label to the package and drop it off at the nearest FedEx drop-off location. Please add the original packing slip. If you no longer have the packing slip, please include the Original Order ID with your return. Failure to include this may result in a delay with your refund.
- Once TCT verifies receipt of your returned shipment, TCT will proceed with issuing credit.
When will I get my refund?
Usually in about 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are issued in 3-5 business days after TCT receives and processes your return. You will receive email confirmation when the refund is processed.
All refunds will be repaid to the original purchaser (less the return shipping costs and any applicable duties and taxes) provided the returned item is received by TCT within the return window and the device is in good physical condition as described in TCT’s <a href="/Warranty">Warranty Policy.
Can I exchange my item?
At this time, TCT is unable to process exchanges. If you would like to exchange the item purchased, simply return the item and place another order. TCT will issue a refund to your original payment method used after it processes your return.
What if I receive a Defective Item?
You must return the defective item within 30 days of the shipping date from GlobalShopex’s hub, except during the December Holiday Period. Items bought during the Holiday Period will have an extended return period as noted above.
If you received a defective item, please follow the return instructions above.
The item must be returned in the original product packaging with all the Inbox Materials. The defective item will be inspected for damages related to water and physical abuse based on TCT’s warranty conditions, as stated in its Warranty Policy.
If your item requires repair and you purchased an item from TCT’s Canada webstore, that item must be repaired in Canada. Please see TCT’s warranty section below.
How to obtain alcatel Standard Warranty Support:
Step 1: If you have a hardware related issue please package and protect your phone during shipping, as any damage incurred as a result of shipping will be considered physical damage and will not be eligible for the manufacturer’s warranty.
Step 2: Create an RMA at: http://alcatel.atne.ca
Step 3: Then ship your phone to the following address:
Alcatel Authorized Repair Center
c/o All Tech-Necks Electronics LTD
310 Brunel Rd
Mississauga, ON L4Z 2C2
What to include with your phone:
A copy of your Proof of Purchase (POP), copy of the RMA form and defective accessory if applicable.
Please DO NOT INCLUDE your sim and memory cards in the return package.
Please INCLUDE the battery and back cover in the return package.
Alcatel WARRANTY POLICY
TCL Communications Ltd. (“TCL”) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this wireless device, that should the device or part thereof be found to be defective in material or workmanship that results in product failure - during normal consumer usage - within the first twelve (12) months from the date of purchase as shown on its original sales receipt from an authorized sales agent, then such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced (with new or rebuilt parts) at TCL’s option without charge for parts or labour directly related to the defect(s).
Batteries, power adapters, and other accessories sold as in box items are also warranted against defects and workmanship as set forth above. Such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced (with new or rebuilt parts) at TCL’s option without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s).
TCL disclaims any other express or implied warranty for its device. This Express Warranty will be voided if any of the following conditions occur:
- Non-compliance with the instructions for use or installation, or with technical and safety standards applicable in the geographical area where your phone is used;
- Connection of the device to any equipment not supplied or not recommended by TCL;
- Modification or repair performed by individuals not authorized by TCL or its affiliates;
- Changes to the device operating system by the user or third party applications;
- Acts of god such as inclement weather, lightning, power surges, fire, humidity, infiltration of liquids or foods, chemical products, download of files, crash, high voltage, corrosion, oxidation;
- Removal or altering of the device’s event labels or serial numbers (IMEI);
- Damage from exposure to water or other liquids, moisture, humidity, excessive temperatures or extreme environmental conditions, sand, excess dust and any condition outside the operating guidelines;
- Rooted devices;
- Damage as result of physical abuse regardless of cause.
There are no express warranties, whether written, oral or implied, other than this warranty or the mandatory warranty required by law within the original purchaser’s jurisdiction. In no event shall TCL or any of its affiliates be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to commercial loss, to the full extent those damages can be disclaimed by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation of the duration of implied warranties, so the preceding limitations or exclusions may not apply in those provinces.